Bleach Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forums

bleachforums.forumotion.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto~!!!! Important~!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jundaime
8th Squad Captain
8th Squad Captain
Jundaime

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Naruto~!!!! Important~!!! Empty
PostSubject: Naruto~!!!! Important~!!!   Naruto~!!!! Important~!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:54 am

Starting January 15 2009 DB dattebayo one of the main Subbers of Naruto will stop subbing Naruto! As we all know VIZ media has already license naruto in 2005. Due to some circumstances Dattebayo has agreed to stop subbing it. From what i know Narutowire will still be showing naruto BUT it will be a week late. You can Subscribe to Crunchyroll meaning you would have to pay money to watch naruto weekly. Nothing on bleach yet but of course most of you guys should know that bleach is subbed too also Hitman Reborn is also Licensed . BTW i think if dattebayo kept on subbing it be breaking the law sucha as copyright infringement! Evil or Very Mad

If everybody can agree this will be a big blow to everybody who watches it and loves naruto. From what i know Dattebayo is the only group that subs it. There used to be a bunch. Anbu & Aone.AH.Yurrisan. ect ect..You can read it here at Dattebayo
Back to top Go down
Andrew191
3rd Squad Captain
3rd Squad Captain
Andrew191

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Naruto~!!!! Important~!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto~!!!! Important~!!!   Naruto~!!!! Important~!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:24 pm

This so suck Sad
Back to top Go down

Naruto~!!!! Important~!!!
Page 1 of 1